Saturday, November 6, 2010

Things that amaze me most... Part V

As I told you before, there are a number of things/events/emotions that absolutely blow-my-mind because they are so introspectively amazing and give me a deeper sense of awe. So I made a list of the things that amaze me most... some big, some small, some acts, some things... but all, in my mind, amazing.  So far:

Part I:    THE PACIFIC OCEAN
Part II:   BIG NUMBERS
Part III: THE YOUNG: Babies, toddlers and teens
Part IV:  LAUGHTER: A peek into the soul

Part V:   NATURE: Her splendor and fury

This is a 'no-brainer.'  The day begins:


The rains come:



The winds blow:


Snow blankets the earth:



Volcanoes erupt:


The oceans crash:



Tornadoes and hurricanes roar:





Lightning shocks the earth:


Rainbows highlight the beauty:



The heavens give a sense of eternity:


 
The awe... the power... the serenity of it all:


OK! Top that.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting post. How about earthquakes? You might want to see The Theology Of Natural Hazards (http://stopcontinentaldrift.blogspot.com/2010/05/sport-of-nature.html)

    ReplyDelete