Saturday, August 14, 2021

TWO MEN WHO MADE THE WORLD BETTER. CAN YOU NAME THEM?


The person on the left is 1921 Nobel laureate Albert Einstein, perhaps the world's most renown physicist, meeting Charlie Chaplin, the world's greatest silent movie comic artist. 

These two men changed the world for the better in their own manor and style. 

It was said that Charlie Chaplin was the only person in Hollywood that Einstein wanted to meet. In 1931 at the premier of Chaplin's new film, CityLights (trailer here), the two geniuses met for the first time.

It was the Nobel Prize committee that shared this exchange in their conversation:

Einstein: "What I most admire about your art is your universality. You don't say a word yet the world understands you."

Chaplin: "True, but your glory is even greater! The whole world admires you, even though they don't understand a word of what you say." 


It's simple. 
Science and comedy do actually make our incredible world go 'round. The science to better understand the improbabilities of life and the comedy to better deal with it all.


A lesson of life as we know it:


Today, in the cutest voice, my young daughter asked me to start recycling. I smiled and asked, "Why?"

"So you can help me save the planet," she told me.

And why do you want to save the planet?

"Because," she explained "that's where I keep all my stuff."

Thanks to Marc and Angel Hack Life website


ARE YOU LISTENING PEOPLE OF EARTH?


No comments:

Post a Comment