Tuesday, September 15, 2009

22 and counting...

Two posts ago (scroll down), I mentioned the death of the world's oldest person. She was 115. Well, I thought that would be hard to top. WRONG!

Wok Kundor (I'm guessing she is not Irish) is a 107-year-old Malaysian woman (See, I told you she wasn't Irish) who is concerned her husband, a kid of 37, may be seeing other women. And Wok has the experience to know. This current four-year marriage is her 22nd! Makes Tommy Manville, who was married a mere 13 times, look like a piker.

Not one to let grass grow under her feet, Wok may divorce her current O.A.O. (one and only) and move on. She has a sprightly 50-year-old in mind. "My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness," she said. "I realize that I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone," she acknowledged. (I saw her picture. I concur!) But, according to 22 husbands to date, she has a wonderful personality.

Wok won't discuss past relationships or children. Maybe at 107, she can't remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment